Work With Me
Acceptance Whispering is an intuitive partnership between YOU + ME in which I teach you how to enter the self-generating continuum of:
- Self-awareness and understanding
… (to infinity and beyond) …
… so you can gain mastery of your life and emotions and be a bright, shining light and an example what is possible.
Because baby? You have everything you need, right inside yourself. Right now.
“When you get the inside right, the outside falls into place.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
You are probably thinking, “Wait … what? Self-acceptance? I can’t accept myself … my body … my relationships! I have to change! Accepting it will only lead to more of what I don’t want!”
That’s what I used to think, too. Then, I got a taste of what real acceptance feels like. Lo and behold, my body, my relationships, my whole life — responded positively.
“We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses.” ~ Carl Jung
What do you see when you look in the mirror:
- Shame, blame, guilt, unworthiness?
- Lack of confidence to follow your dreams?
- Frustration and anger?
- Poor body image?
- Emotional/binge eating?
- Resistance to change?
- Why bother?
- It’s too late?
You aren’t alone. I get it. I’ve been-there-done-that.
What I have learned is the more I accept myself and love myself, in spite of the negative thoughts in my head, the more I want to take care of myself and my body.
I’m in the acceptance business because I know that acceptance transforms and empowers you to act, not from a place of pain and desperation, but from a place of joy and willingness.
I’ve created the Acceptance Whispering program to show you how.
This work is for you if you’re ready to dig deep, do some (fun) work, and heal your relationships: with food, your body, your self, and with others!
My Acceptance Whispering program is designed to help you become your own best supporter, and to give you the tools to transform self-awareness into self-acceptance into self-empowerment.
We’ll start right where you are and unlock the ah-ha moments waiting just below the surface. We’ll examine your thoughts and feelings, then use Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to clear any blocks along the way.
You will discover how to release:
- Anger with yourself (and with others)
- Poor body image
- Emotional/binge eating
- Resistance to change.
Programs include one- and three-month packages:
- Introductory session in person, by phone or Skype
- 60-minute personal coaching sessions
- Thought-provoking homework in the form of writing prompts and worksheets
- Email support
- Individualized tools, resources, and assignments
Breakthroughs and epiphanies are part of the package, too. In fact, you will uncover a new way of living in the world. When you work with me, you will get:
- Compassionate objectivity: We often need an objective voice to counter the voices of negativity in our heads.
- The ability to identify and interpret the thoughts you think, in between what’s happening to you or around you, and your feelings about what’s happening.
- An understanding of how your thoughts and feelings are connected. One affects the other. I will show you how.
- The opportunity to see your reflection in a mirror and truly love what you see.
- New perspectives on how to love, accept, and perhaps most importantly, trust yourself.
- Improved relationships. (Even though it’s all about you, this work is not selfish. When you understand, love, and accept and trust yourself, you’re able to truly be there for others).
- Mastery of your emotions and your life.
When you accept yourself just as you are, with all the shortcomings, flaws and imperfections that you know you have, you simultaneously give yourself permission to do something about them. Unless you accept yourself, you are going to be powerless to change. The pathway to permanent and lasting change is self-acceptance. ~ Paul David Cohn
I work one-on-one with women all over the world via Skype, phone, and e-mail, so distance is not an issue. I also enjoy working face-to-face.
If you are interested in finding out more about how we might work together, I encourage you to schedule a “What the heck is Acceptance Whispering?” call and we’ll get started.
Isn’t it time to stop living a “what-if” life and to embrace What Is? I’m ready to help you. Let’s do this, together!
“Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.”
Other ways to contact me:
“What women need to heal is not for anyone else to tell them what to do or how to feel. They’ve had enough of those messages all of their lives. And, they don’t need to follow someone else’s wisdom. What they yearn for is a radically empathic container of safety and support that allows them to access the deep wells of their own wisdom.” ~ Chris Zydel
ACCEPTANCE WHISPERING IS THAT CONTAINER