I teach the art and science of profound self-trust and acceptance via an intuitive partnership between YOU + ME.
It’s a self-generating continuum of:
- Awareness and understanding
… (to infinity and beyond) …
… so you can gain mastery of your life and emotions and be a bright, shining light and an example what is possible.
Because baby? You have everything you need, right inside yourself. Right now.
My private mindset coaching program is designed to help you become your own best supporter, champion, and friend. Using a combination of inquiry and Emotional Freedom Technique, we will work together to determine if your resistance is a valid warning or if it’s a sneaky trick The Voice* is playing to keep you from living the life you want and deserve.
*The Voice is that part of your brain that says stuff like, “Who do you think you are?” Or, “Oh please, you don’t possibly think that will work…remember what happened last time?”
I’m in the acceptance business because I know that acceptance transforms and empowers you to act, not from a place of pain and desperation, but from a place of joy and willingness.
I work based on the belief and assumption that:
- You are complete and whole right now…
- You have everything you need, already…
- You have massive gifts and talents…
- This is the Truth!
- Past hurts and wounds only obscure this truth, they do not change or negate it.
- Pain needs to be acknowledged, seen, felt, and worked through. Old stories need to be told to someone who will both believe them and help you see that you don’t need them any more and release them.
My job is to help you get out of your own way
so you can see the beautiful Truth!
We will work on both feeling AND releasing:
- Shame, blame, guilt, unworthiness
- Frustration and anger with yourself and others
- Drama (with a capital D)
- Issues like poor body image, emotional/binge eating, overspending, and relationship problems
- Resistance (not to be confused with intuition)
Our work together is about learning to trust the process (and most importantly yourself). Doing this work will uncover all the good stuff you already have within you. And believe me, I know it’s there.
- I coach by phone, Skype, and email (so it doesn’t matter where you are)
- I ask that you to complete an insightful pre-work questionnaire to help you get clear and to help me make our time together as effective as possible
- I have myriad tools and techniques in my pocket!
- Most people find that two to three sessions per month are effective
- For BIG SHIFTS expect a three-month commitment*
- Sessions are one hour for $150.
- After each session (not part of a package) I review my notes and send one detailed follow-up email that goes over homework, exercises, and any new discovery points that can help you get more clarity.
- One-off laser-focused tune-up sessions (30 minutes for $75) are available to those who have already worked with me for at least a month.
*For those who want to commit ahead of time to a BIG SHIFT, the investment is $1200 (a $1575+ value).
What’s included in the BIG SHIFT?
- An initial 90-minute session
- Three one-hour sessions per month for three months
- Journal prompts, worksheets, and other assignments (this isn’t a cookie-cutter coaching program…it’s about you and me figuring out what’s worked, what hasn’t, what you need, and how to get you where you want to go)
- Unlimited email support between sessions (no, I don’t sit at my computer 24/7, but you can expect a response from me usually within a few hours on week days)
- A copy of my book, AFTER (The Before & After): A Real Life Story of Weight Loss, Weight Gain, and Weighlessness Through Total Acceptance
- Outside tools, resources, and recommendations
“We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses.” ~ Carl Jung
Breakthroughs and epiphanies are part of the package, too. In fact, you will uncover a new way of living in the world. When you work with me, you will get:
- Compassionate objectivity: We often need an objective voice to counter the voices of negativity in our heads.
- The ability to identify and interpret the thoughts you think, in between what’s happening to you or around you, and your feelings about what’s happening.
- An understanding of how your thoughts and feelings are connected. One affects the other. I will show you how.
- The opportunity to see your reflection in a mirror and truly love what you see.
- New perspectives on how to love, accept, and perhaps most importantly, trust yourself.
- Improved relationships. (Even though it’s all about you, this work is not selfish. When you understand, love, and accept and trust yourself, you’re able to truly be there for others).
- Mastery of your emotions and your life.
When you accept yourself just as you are, with all the shortcomings, flaws and imperfections that you know you have, you simultaneously give yourself permission to do something about them. Unless you accept yourself, you are going to be powerless to change. The pathway to permanent and lasting change is self-acceptance. ~ Paul David Cohn
“What women need to heal is not for anyone else to tell them what to do or how to feel. They’ve had enough of those messages all of their lives. And, they don’t need to follow someone else’s wisdom. What they yearn for is a radically empathic container of safety and support that allows them to access the deep wells of their own wisdom.” ~ Chris Zydel
ACCEPTANCE WHISPERING IS THAT CONTAINER