“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” ~ Winston Churchill
“Don’t let the negativity given to you by the world disempower you. Instead give to yourself that which empowers you.” ~ Les Brown
“Always look for the best in people, for if you do you will find it. The looking creates what you are looking for; the way in which we behave when we look for the best produces a different result from the way in which we behave when we look for something else (like the worst). Quantum mechanics operates on the human scale, too.” ~ from Vivid
What an honor and surprise to receive this award from Trish at I Am Succeeding!
As per the guidelines for accepting this award…
Seven Things You Might Not Know About Me
1. I am not a leader or a follower.
2. I’ve moved 25 times in my life and have lived in 13 different towns/cities in CT.
3. I had Bell’s Palsy when I was four and half my face was paralyzed for a while.
4. I spent 17 years writing about the plastics industry.
5. When I was 25 I married a guy from Brazil so he could get a green card. At the time I had convinced myself that he really loved me.
6. I don’t have any hobbies and I used to think there was something wrong with me because I didn’t. Now I don’t care :-)
7. When I feel like crying, I can’t stop myself no matter what.
Paying It Forward These bloggers are beautiful!